Monday, October 24, 2011

Sky Top Apple Orchard and some random addition fun!

I was a very bad blogging teacher and didn't take many pictures at Sky Top this year. :( I just couldn't seem to get my act together that day. BUT thanks to some parents for sharing theirs I can show you a little bit of our field trip fun. The kids had a blast even though it was a very rushed and windy day. I look forward to our next field trip. They were awesome that day!





AND since we've been working so hard on addition, I thought I would share a little bit of our missing addend fun...:) Thanks to The First Grade Parade blog, we played this cute game and it really helped us look for the missing addend in our facts.




I will share a few more October and fall pictures as I have time to get them uploaded and organized. Enjoy this beautiful fall Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment